09.10.2018 / 18:08
5 ways we create productive and passionate teams for creating custom software
Do you want to eat something tasty that is made specially for you? For example, personalized donuts that definitely suit your cup of coffee? IT cuisine has exactly the same purpose. We develop custom software focusing on the needs of a particular business. That’s why we want to show you how we bring this taste into our departments to release the superior software products for you.
We have a team of superheroes, who has already accomplished 130+ projects and made the life of our customers easier and better. The development of our projects starts at project management and business analysis departments. Our PM/BA consider all possible risks and requirements, estimate technical feasibility, schedule work activities and clarify the details. Then our Software Engineers translate ideas and requirements into elaborate technology solutions with focus on high quality. If a project needs design department force, our Designers can provide mockups to make product easy and pleasing to use. To make software run without interruptions and be convenient for the user, our Quality Assurance managers notice all non-working or poorly working parts and send them back to the software engineers for revision. During the whole development process Business Development department keeps in touch with our clients, collects feedback, looks for the most relevant developers and tries to improve the mutual experience.
5 key steps undertaken to build the most productive and passionate team:
- Become a “bridge” between all departments. We provide strong relationships among everyone involved and create synergies. That’s why our team is flexible, quickly responds to customer requests, adapts to new requirements and coordinates work successfully.
- Let your team grow and have fun. There is nothing special to say that your team must learn and grow constantly. But there must be time dedicated to having fun. Providing corporate parties, team buildings, internal meet-ups, training and mentoring, your team becomes more integrated.
- Take the feedback from each individual. It is crucial to understand whether your staff is enjoying the process or not. You must encourage them to share ideas, where no one will be afraid to express the opinion or disagree with somebody.
- Be grateful and reward your staff. Personal recognition and reward for a well-done job are a must. It will motivate and inspire your team to provide new and better solutions.
- Set ground rules. You must establish your corporate culture. Core values, ideas and beliefs are the things that represent your brand and make it stand out from the crowd. This is the responsibility of each person who must be aware of the requirements and agree with them.
More information about Exposit people can be found here: Our company page.